The 2014 NFL Draft was one of the best ever from the Johnny Manziel drama to Michael Sam being the first openly gay player drafted. The 2015 Draft has a chance to be even better with 3 future star Quarterbacks in Oregon’s Marcus Mariota, Florida State’s Jameis Winston, and UCLA’s Brett Hundley. I know it’s way too early for a 2015 NFL Mock Draft but here it goes.
2015 NFl Mock Draft October 28 2014
1. Oakland Raiders Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
The Oakland Raiders appear to content with Derek Carr at Quarterback moving forward. If they land the top pick, they will most likely trade it to the Jets or Bucs who would want Mariota or Winston, if they keep it they will go Randy Gregory and have a top notch pass rusher for years to come.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars Leonard Williams DE USC
Much like Oakland, the Jags already have a first round Quarterback in Blake Bortles and will try and trade the pick or take defensive beast Leonard Williams out of USC
3. New York Jets Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
The disastrous Jets finally get their franchise Quarterback in playmaking Marcus Mariota
4. Tampa Bay Bucs Jameis Winston QB Florida State
Florida State Quarterback jameis Winston has done some incredibly dumb thing off the field but is way too talented for the Bucs to pass up here.
5. Tennessee Titans Cedric Ogbuehi OT Texas A&M
The Titans will pair Ogbuehi up with last year’s 1st rounder Lewan for an awesome pair of bookend Tackles. They will most likely give Mettenberger another season to see if he’s the real deal.
6. St. Louis Rams Dorial Green-Beckham WR Oklahoma
The Rams will likely cut ties with Sam Bradford and give Austin Davis a chance. Dorial Green-Beckham has had off the field issues and is currently sitting out after getting kicked off the team at Missouri, but he’s the most talented pass catcher in the draft.
7. Atlanta Falcons Shawn Oakman DE Baylor
The Falcons have a good offense but are in desperate need of a pass rusher. Shawn Oakman is 6-9 276 and is an absolute beast.
8. Minnesota Vikings Todd Gurley RB Georgia
With Adrian Peterson’s career in serious jeopardy, the Vikings pick the most talented Running Back in the draft.
9. Chicago Bears Landon Collins S Alabama
The Bears, despite having a talented offense, are a mess right now. They need a defensive playmaker in the secondary and Landon Collins is a perfect fit.
10. Carolina Panthers Shane Ray OLB Missouri
The Carolina Panthers defense took a huge step back this year after losing Greg Hardy to suspension. Ray will provide the pass rush the Panthers are lacking.
11. Washington Redskins Trae Waynes CB Michigan State
12. New York Giants Andrus Peat OT Stanford
13. New Orleans Saints Shaq Thompson LB Washington
14. Houston Texans Connor Cook QB Michigan State
15. Miami Dolphins Brandon Scherff OT Iowa
16. Cleveland Browns Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State
17. Buffalo Bills Brett Hundley QB UCLA
18. Indianapolis Colts Vic Beasley DE Clemson
19. Pittsburgh Steelers La’el Collins OG LSU
20. San Francisco 49ers Marcus Peters CB Washington
21. Kansas City Chiefs Kevin White WR West Virginia
22. Baltimore Ravens Eddie Goldman DT Florida State
23. Seattle Seahawks P.J. Williams CB Florida State
24. San Diego Chargers Arik Armstead DT Oregon
25. Cincinnati Bengals Dante Fowler Florida
26. Green Bay Packers Shilique Calhoun DE Michigan State
27. Philadelphia Eagles Bernardrick Mckinney LB Mississippi State
28. Detroit Lions Ty Sambrailo OT Colorado State
29. Dallas Cowboys Devonte Fields OLB TCU
30. Arizona Cardinals Denzel Perryman LB Miami
31. New England Patriots Nick O’Leary TE Florida State
32. Denver Broncos Mario Edwards DE Florida State