The 2014 NFL Draft was one of the best ever from the Johnny Manziel drama to Michael Sam being the first openly gay player drafted. The 2015 Draft has a chance to be even better with 2 future star Quarterbacks in Oregon’s Marcus Mariota, Florida State’s Jameis Winston who figure to go 1 and 2. The draft order is set except for the final 4 teams playing in the conference championship games next week. Free agency and the NFL Combine is right around the corner which will shake things up even more. Here’s my updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft
2015 NFL Mock Draft January 23, 2015
1. Tampa Bay Bucs Jamesis Winston QB Florida State
The Bucs hit the jackpot with last year’s first round pick in Texas A&M’s Mike Evans and now need to get him somebody to throw him the ball. The Bucs will be torn between Winston and Mariota, but in the end I believe they will ignore the off the field issues and take Winston who is more pro ready.
2. Tennessee Titans Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
Everybody has the Titans taking whichever Quarterback the Bucs don’t pick, but I think they will become enamored with Randy Gregory’s combine performance and give Zach Mettenberger another shot.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars Leonard Williams DT USC
The Jags already have a first round Quarterback in Blake Bortles and will try and trade the pick or take defensive beast Leonard Williams out of USC.
4. Oakland Raiders Amari Cooper WR Alabama
The Raiders got their Quarterback and Defensive stud in last year’s draft with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack and now get a go to Wide Receiver in Alabama’s Amari Cooper.
5. Washington Redskins Brandon Scherff OT Iowa
The Redskins need a lot of help, so taking the best Offensive Lineman in the draft and the safest pick is the way to go. Maariota is still on the board, but they have to give RG3 another chance after giving up so much to get him.
6. New York Jets Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
The New York Jets’ dream scenario comes true as Oregon’s Marcus Mariota falls to them at number 6.
7. Chicago Bears Landon Collins S Alabama
The Bears and their vaunted secondary took a huge step back last year so Alabama’s Landon Collins should solve that issue.
8. Atlanta Falcons Shane Ray OLB Missouri
The Falcons have a good offense but are in desperate need of a pass rusher, so highly productive speed rusher Shane Ray makes sense.
9. New York Giants Shaq Thompson LB Washington
The Giants are in desperate need of an Offensive Lineman and a Pass Rusher, but Washington’s Shaq Thompson is the playmaking Linebacker that the Giants haven’t had in years.
10. St. Louis Rams Dorial Green-Beckham WR Oklahoma
Green-Beckham got kicked off the team at Missouri for off the field issues, but is the most talented Wide Receiver in the draft and the Rams can’t pass him up.
11. Minnesota Vikings Trae Waynes CB Michigan State
12. Cleveland Browns Andrus Peat OT Stanford
13. New Orleans Saints Dante Fowler DE Florida State
14. Miami Dolphins Vic Beasley DE Clemson
15. San Francisco 49ers Kevin White WR West Virginia
16. Houston Texans Ereck Flowers OT Miami
17. San Diego Chargers La’el Collins OT LSU
18. Kansas City Chiefs Devante Parker WR Louisville
19. Cleveland Browns Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State
20. Philadelphia Eagles Bernardrick McKinney LB Mississippi State
21. Carolina Panthers T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh
22. Baltimore Ravens Danny Shelton DT Washington
23. Cincinnati Bengals Marcus Peters CB Washington
24. Arizona Cardinals Brett Hundley QB UCLA
25. Pittsburgh Steelers PJ Williams CB Florida State
26. Detroit Lions Eddie Goldman DT Florida State
27. Dallas Cowboys Alvin Dupree DE Kentucky
28. Denver Broncos Denzel Perryman LB Miami
29. Indianapolis Colts Ronald Darby CB Florida State
30. Green Bay Packers Arik Armstead DE Oregon
31. New England Patriots Sammie Coates WR Auburn
32. Seattle Seahawks Maxx Williams TE Minnesota